Overhead Garage Door Inc. is dedicated to providing the residents of the Crystal Lake area with peace of mind regarding their garage doors. We carry a vast selection of garage doors and products to ensure you get the style you want for your home or the repairs necessary to get your garage door functioning properly. Accidents happen all the time, that’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service repair so you can be confident using our company.
We’re glad to help anyone in Crystal Lake and the surrounding communities with all their garage door needs. Whether it’s a repair or a new installation, the team at Overhead Garage Door has the skills and knowledge to get your home looking and functioning as it should. Don’t hesitate to contact our team today to see how we can help you. You can reach us at 888-459-6720 or via our secure online message system.
Garage Door Repair & Installation in Crystal Lake, IL
Preventing Garage Door Problems
Being aware of how your garage door is functioning can help prevent significant problems. Two things are essential to keeping your garage door system operating properly.
- Be aware of any minor changes in how your garage door operates.
- Establish a maintenance schedule for your garage door.
If you notice any changes or minor problems in how your garage door is opening, you should have it looked at as soon as possible. Overhead Garage Door offers convenient hours and emergency visits to help stop and repair a problem before it becomes an even bigger issue. Some of the things to look out for when opening or closing your garage door are as follows:
- Grinding or scraping sounds.
- Jerky or irregular movements.
- Parts that seem asymmetrical or out of alignment.
- Places that stick or pinch as your door opens or closes.
A properly functioning garage door should open and close smoothly and with relative quickness. Irregularities in this could be a sign that your garage door needs repair. Contact Overhead Garage Door in Crystal Lake today to schedule your appointment.
Common Problems With Garage Doors
We’ve discussed what can help you identify a problem with your garage door or garage door opener. Here are some of the common issues that can affect your garage door.
- Elements of nature: Cold weather can cause issues with closing correctly due to excess buildup from snow and ice on the ground around the door. Ice can also collect on the track itself. The added weight can cause problems, which can cause damage to the door panels or other mechanisms.
- Door springs: A broken or damaged door spring can cause your garage door to be stuck in one position and must be replaced before it can operate as usual again.
- Rollers: If your garage door isn’t moving smoothly or sticking, one roller might be off the tracks. If you notice that a door is completely off the track, it must be repaired immediately to avoid further damage.
- Door sensors: Sensor problems are designed to protect you, your family, and your property. If they’re damaged or malfunctioning, your garage door may not work correctly and could be potentially dangerous, even if there’s nothing in the way.
LiftMaster Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster Garage Door Openers are a favorite for homeowners in the Crystal Lake area. They come in smaller space-saving options, quiet operating, and higher horsepower models for maximum lifting capacity, and more. LiftMaster garage door openers come with the following:
- Wall-mount garage door openers are simple to use and mount easily on the wall, which frees up valuable ceiling space and reduces noise levels. Wall mount systems come with secure codes and safety sensors.
- Belt-driven garage door openers add strength without adding noise. They include built-in Wi-Fi and help to prevent break-ins for added safety and security.
- Chain-driven garage door openers work well for heavier garage doors or doors that endure a lot of use. These range from small and compact sizes to industrial strength, so there are options for every garage door.
Genie Garage Door Openers
Your time is precious, and with a busy lifestyle, having a garage door opener that works quickly can be a major convenience. When every second counts, a slow, outdated garage door opener can cost time you won’t be able to get back. Genie Garage Door Openers are the new golden standard regarding reliability, speed, and safety.
Why Hire Overhead Garage Door for Your Home?
Overhead Garage Door has been family-owned and operated since 1969. We’re committed to providing our customers with the service and dedication they deserve. Your happiness and security are our top priorities, and we work hard to ensure we can provide you with repairs or new garage doors on time and at affordable pricing.
Our employees are all experienced in garage door repair and installation, and you’ll recognize them by their uniforms and professional appearance upon visiting your home. If you’re searching for help with your garage door, reach out to us.
Contact Overhead Garage Door of Crystal Lake Today
If you need a new garage door or repairs to your current garage doors, contact the experts at Overhead Garage Door of Crystal Lake today to learn more about what we have to offer you. When you’re ready to speak to a team member, you can reach us by phone at your local store or our corporate office at 888-459-6720 or message us via our secure online system, and someone will respond promptly. We look forward to helping your home and garage function and look their best.
Garage Door Repair Service
Overhead Garage Door, Inc. services Crystal Lake residents. Call now for a free quote!