Liftmaster Garage Door Openers for Sale in Greater Chicagoland & Southeast Wisconsin
Overhead Garage Door is proud to offer garage door openers and accessories from LiftMaster, one of the most trusted names in garage security, to customers in Greater Chicagoland and Southeast Wisconsin. LiftMaster recently won awards from Security Sales & Integration and the Security Industry Association, so you can feel confident its products will keep your home or business safe. Speak to our team about installing a LiftMaster garage door opener on your property.
LiftMaster Garage Door Opener Features
All LiftMaster garage door openers come with the following features:
- Three-button remote controls for your vehicle’s visor that help you easily open and close your garage door when leaving and returning.
- Secure codes that prevent forced entry to keep people safe inside.
- Safety sensors that stop the door from closing on people, pets, vehicles, and other possessions underneath.
- Automatic garage door locks for increased security.
- Battery backups for reliable operation if your primary battery fails.
Take a closer look at the types of LiftMaster garage door openers and discover the benefits of the brand’s advanced technology.
Types of LiftMaster Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster offers a variety of garage door openers to suit all properties, budgets, and preferences. Choose from one of the following options:
Wall-Mount Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster’s wall-mount garage door openers can be attached directly to a wall to free up ceiling space. Since their mechanisms are smooth and virtually silent, people using nearby rooms aren’t impacted by vibrations or noise. Some wall-mount garage door openers have built-in Wi-Fi for connectivity with your home’s network, smart devices, and the myQ Smart Home app.
Belt Drive Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster’s belt drive garage door openers are ideal for properties with attached garages. The belt drive system is durable with a whisper-quiet direct current motor. The modern belt drive’s smooth start operation improves longevity and decreases maintenance to keep costs down. Some belt drive garage door openers also have built-in Wi-Fi for increased functionality and app operation.
Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
Since chain drive garage door openers are incredibly tough, they’re ideal for heavy or frequently used garage doors. LiftMaster offers its chain drive openers in a range of sizes, from compact units for small residential properties to large industrial-strength systems for commercial businesses. Regardless of the size you choose, you can trust that LiftMaster’s chain drive garage door openers will work efficiently and reliably for years to come. LiftMaster offers standard and Wi-Fi-enabled chain drive garage door openers.
Smart Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster’s smart garage door openers have built-in Wi-Fi connections that allow you to control your garage door using your smartphone and link it to your home’s smart system. These high-tech garage door systems allow Amazon Prime to safely deliver your packages to your garage and let you open, close, and monitor your door when you’re away. LiftMaster’s smart garage door opener range includes wall-mount, belt drive, and chain drive systems. Regardless of what you choose, you’ll enjoy quiet operation, easy connectivity, and a product made to last.
LiftMaster Quiet Belt Drive Garage Door Openers
Secure View™ Ultra-Quiet Belt Drive Smart Opener with Camera, LED Corner to Corner Lighting™ and Battery Backup
The LiftMaster® 87504-267 belt drive opener with myQ® technology offers built-in video and 2-way audio communication, plus the ability to control and secure your garage from anywhere. Additional features include a 360° light ring, battery backup to get in and out when power is out, an ultra-quiet DC motor, and Amazon Key compatibility.
LiftMaster Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster Heavy Duty Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
8587W ( WiFi )
¾ HP AC Chain Drive Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener
Get maximum power for the heaviest garage doors with our 3/4 HP AC chain Drive Garage Door opener. It is built to provide maximum power to lift the heaviest doors including carriage house and solid wood doors.
LiftMaster Wall Mount Garage Door Openers
DC Battery Backup Capable Wall Mount Garage Door Opener
Reclaim the space overhead in your garage and reduce noise and vibration with the wall-mount design. Automatic Garage Door Lock deadbolts your door after closing.
DC Battery Backup Wall Mount Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener
Maximize the space in your garage with our space-saving wall-mounted opener. It is fully quipped with MyQ® technology and even has an optional standby power system that will continue working, even when the power goes out.
How To Program a LiftMaster Garage Door Opener
After installing a new LiftMaster garage door opener, you’ll need to program it to recognize your remote control. You can easily program a new LiftMaster opener by following these steps:
- Find the “Learn” button on your garage door opener. Located above the antenna wire, this button may be yellow, orange, green, purple, or red, sometimes with a small LED beside it or a light cover covering it.
- Press and release the “Learn” button once for standard systems or twice for systems with a myQ control panel.
- Within 30 seconds, hold down the button on your remote control for three seconds.
- Watch the garage door opener lights blink or the LED indicator light go out, depending on your garage door opener model.
- Test the programming by pressing the button on the remote control and confirming it can open and close your garage door.
- You can repeat this process if you have multiple remote controls.
How To Reset LiftMaster Garage Door Openers
If you lose your remote control or the system stops functioning as it should, you may want to reset your LiftMaster opener. The reset process can vary between models, but the following steps work for most LiftMaster units:
- Disconnect power to your garage door opener by unplugging it or turning off the circuit breaker.
- Locate the reset button, which may have the word “Reset” or an arrow inside a circle printed on it. This button is usually on the back or underside of your garage door opener.
- Hold down the reset button for 10 seconds using your finger or a paperclip if your unit has a recessed button.
- Reconnect the power.
- Test the reset by confirming you can reliably operate the door using the control panel and remote control.
How To Change a LiftMaster Garage Door Opener’s Batteries
If your keypad is unresponsive, your batteries may need changing. While this is a simple process, it’s a good idea to first rule out other problems, such as sticky buttons. After you’re sure the batteries need changing, you can replace them with new ones by following these steps:
- Open the keypad lid and firmly pull down the bottom of the keypad to open the battery compartment.
- Remove the 9-volt battery carefully, making sure you don’t pull any wires in the process.
- Remove the battery connector from the used battery and attach it to a new 9-volt battery.
- Place the new battery in the battery compartment and close the lid, ensuring you don’t pinch any wires.
- Check that the keypad is responding and the code still works. You may need to reprogram your keypad if it doesn’t recognize the code after you change the batteries.
Order Your LiftMaster Garage Door Opener in Greater Chicagoland and Southern Wisconsin
If you’re interested in a LiftMaster garage door opener, come and see the friendly team at Overhead Garage Door. We can efficiently install your preferred LiftMaster garage door opener at a time that’s convenient for you. We’re always on your side, with same-day 24-hour emergency service throughout the Chicagoland area, should you ever need it. Contact us online for a quote or to learn more about LiftMaster garage door openers.