Garage Door Repair & Installation in Schaumburg, IL
For Immediate Assistance Call:
At Overhead Garage Door, we’re dedicated to providing our clients in the Schaumburg area with the garage door and garage door opener installation and repairs that they need. Our experienced team of technicians understands how inconvenient it is to have a garage door that isn’t functioning properly, hindering your ability to use it. If you’re a property owner in need of a new garage door or garage door opener or repair, reach out to the team at Overhead Garage Door to get an appointment scheduled.
WHY OVERHEAD GARAGE DOOR IS A GREAT COMPANY
Overhead Garage Door is a local company that’s been family-owned and operated since 1969. We understand how important it is to hire someone that you feel comfortable doing the work. Our team of trained professionals will do everything they can to ensure that you’re working with the best when you work with us. At Overhead Garage Door, we offer same-day and 24-hour emergency services throughout the Schaumburg area.
Overhead Garage Door installs new doors and replacement parts with high-quality products for the residents of Schaumburg and the surrounding areas. We aim to please, which means that each service we perform is done with professional, friendly service and completed in a timely fashion. If you need any of the services we offer, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us today.
Garage Door Installation in Schaumburg
When it comes to your home, it makes sense for you only to want the best. Garages are where your valuable items are stored, such as your cars, bicycles, yard equipment, and other essential things. Your garage door needs to be functional to be open and closed when you want it to be. A garage door can also add a great deal of curb appeal to your home, which is important if you plan to resell your home at any time in the future.
Not every garage door is made the same. Garage doors can be made from different materials such as aluminum, wood, steel, and even glass and cater to specific styles such as carriage houses and contemporary houses.
Some of our leading suppliers for new garage door installations include:
- Haas: They offer options that are rust and corrosion-free and can help to protect your home from heat and cold, which is great for our unpredictable weather.
- Timberline: Their catalog offers four base styles that you can choose from and customizable options, so you end up with a look that you love.
- CHI Garage Doors: This company offers customizable options such as stamped designs, accent planks, and panels.
- Ideal: Ideal offers traditional style steel garage doors with an added layer of insulation. They’re also quiet, which is great if your garage is located next to bedrooms or your living room.
- Clopay: They’re the largest garage door manufacturer in North America and carry limited-edition garage doors, including the Reserve and Canyon Ridge collections.
- Amarr: This company offers you the ability to customize your garage door completely. You can choose the color, style, material, and even the hardware.
- Wayne Dalton: This company offers over 16 garage door collections so you can choose a look unique to your home.
Schaumburg’s CERTIFIED CLOPAY GARAGE DOOR DEALER
Clopay Garage Doors are called “America’s Favorite Garage Doors®,” and we are proud to offer a large selection of options and collections created by this celebrated brand. If you are looking to purchase a new garage door, we have something to meet every need and concern, including:
Large color selection
Many styles available
Various shapes and sizes
Choosing the right garage door can affect the energy efficiency, privacy, security, convenience, and curb appeal of your home, which makes it a big decision. You don’t want to make the mistake of choosing too quickly, or not investigating the many appealing and affordable options available. That is why we work with Clopay products, along with many other quality brands, to give you the largest selection possible, so you can find what you need. We are sure that we have something to offer you, which will make a great addition to your home, so please call us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving your garage door repair needs in Schaumburg.
How Is a Garage Door Installed?
As an established garage door company, we’re experts in how to install garage doors. To provide our clients with a stress-free experience, we facilitate each step of the process and help guide you through the decisions that you’ll have to make to help you design your perfect garage door.
The first step is to determine which material you would like or need for your garage door. Common materials include vinyl, wood, aluminum, and even a mixture of these. After you choose a material, you’ll have to decide on a design. We know that everyone has different tastes, and some may want windows, while others will wish to have panels.
After you’ve done this, you can call Overhead Garage Door to get your estimate. We’ll come to take measurements so that we can give you an honest and accurate price quote. If you’ve decided that you would like to proceed with the installation, we’ll set up an appointment to come and install your new garage doors.
Garage Door Repair in Schaumburg
Is your garage not working? There are several reasons why your garage door or garage door opener may not be working. Let the professionals here at Overhead Garage Door get your problems fixed for you. We offer garage door repair services for the residents of the Schaumburg area.
Some common problems with garage doors include:
- Broken or damaged spring. If you notice that one of the springs on your garage door is not in the proper place, this could be a sign that it needs to be replaced.
- Door off tracks. If one is off entirely, you should refrain from using it until a professional can come to inspect it.
- Sensor issues. With automatic garage door openers, the photoelectric sensor is in place to help protect you, your property, and your family. If there’s an issue with the sensor, you’ll want to get it checked out as soon as possible.
To help prevent problems with your garage door, you can set up a garage door maintenance schedule. If you notice any changes with how your garage door is operating, give us a call, and we’ll get someone over right away to check it out. Overhead Garage Door has experience in garage door spring replacement, garage door opener repair or replacement, track and hinge repairs and replacements, and much more.
Reach Out to Us Today for Your Garage Door Needs
Call the main number for Overhead Garage Door at 888-256-2306, and we’ll get you connected to your local Schaumburg support team to get an appointment set up today. If you’re unable to find a convenient time to get to a phone right now, visit our website and submit an inquiry form online. A member of our team will reach out to you promptly to discuss your needs. You don’t need to wait to get a quote with our cost-effective pricing and high-quality products. We’re ready to help you out today!